The Complete Guide to Zoho People vs Keka HR
Zoho People vs Keka HR: Find the right HR solution
The new norm of remote/hybrid working has taken people and work management to new heights. With an array of workplace people management challenges, it has become imperative to think of an HR solution. According to a comprehensive research report by Market Research Future (MRFR), “Human Resources Management Software Market information by Vertical, by Organization Size, by Service, by Deployment and Region – forecast to 2030” market size to reach USD 33.57 billion, growing at a compound annual growth rate of 12.2% by 2030. But before looking for an HR software solution, it’s paramount to look for multiple HR software solutions and compare their features, pricing, advantages and disadvantages.
It is also necessary to weigh the tools' features and pricing based on your requirements. Possibly the right software for you isn't suitable for your workforce. By keeping check of all these things, you can get the best HRMS software which is worth every penny.
To save your time and help you find the appropriate HR software solution, we’ve picked two of the top HRMS software solutions for comparison: Zoho People Vs Keka HR.
Let’s start by skimming through the salient features of both HRMS software solutions.
A Comparison of Zoho People and Keka HR - Which One is Better for You?
It is a cloud-based software that is designed for all SMEs and large businesses. You can organize and automate all HR processes using this software. It provides leave & attendance management, time tracking, employee lifecycle management, performance management, training and recruiting management etc. The software starts working by centralizing all your vital HR data and creating a hassle-free workflow.
- Employee Data Management - All the useful data of employees is kept safely at one location which can be accessed by HRs in an easy and hassle-free manner.
- Performance Management - To help evaluate employee performance, Zoho People shows every aspect of employee performance. Regular check-ins are there to help HR managers analyze employee performance and stay informed.
- HR Management - Zoho People provides all the tools you need to help your HR staff and employees stay efficient, up-to-date and productive. From onboarding, attendance tracking, time tracking to shift tracking it caters for everything that HRs need.
- Case Management - For smooth and effective communication across people and HR, Zoho People has a case management where employees can initiate queries, and HR can sort, track and resolve issues on time, all the time.
- Self-Service - With this feature, Zoho People let employees engage by tracking their own work and activities and also knowing about their team’s work.
- Customize Work - You can customize the work you want to track by marking organizational work parameters.
Zoho HRMS is one of the HRMS solutions available in the market today. It is a cloud-based software that provides all the features you need for managing your company's human resource needs. Some of its key features include:It offers a centralized database for storing all employee data and information, which can be accessed anytime, anywhere. It also provides an easy way to maintain employee records, such as salary details, attendance reports, and so on.Zoho HRMS is a cloud-based system (human resources management system) that helps businesses manage their HR functions. With Zoho, businesses can manage their employees' payroll, benefits, and other HR tasks.
Keka HR is HRMS software that automates payroll, HR, and employee management tasks to ensure a team's efficiency. The system is fully integrated, flexible, customizable, and can handle large teams at the same time. The HR solution is also mobile-friendly. It allows employees to take notes of their performance from reviews and feedback. With hiring processes made simpler, a customizable interview process and job offer management are also available on the platform.
- Payroll & Expense Management - It provides a single platform to manage all the tasks related to HR and payroll. HR software has made all the calculations and payments made to employees more simple. Keka HR software is employee centric, which assists in all the tasks related to finance and payroll like managing payslips and salaries.
- Employee Management - This software stores all employee data in a central repository and allows HR representatives to access it from anywhere and at any time. This HRMS software facilitates easy database management, such as data modification, retrieval, and archiving.
- Hiring & Onboarding - Keka HR provides a holistic solution for HR management staff. From hiring to resigning and from screening to onboarding it has everything covered. As a result, the hiring process is completed in less time and better talent is identified.
- Time & Attendance Management - It integrates every aspect of time tracking, maintaining timesheets, managing shifts and provides detailed attendance and leave details. Keka HR enables HR to track time while working remotely and get accurate attendance and leave data.
- Employee Performance & Culture - It provides continuous performance reviews on a real-time basis to HRs and managers. The software has a feedback system which ensures employee performance improves and desired results are obtained on time.
- Employee Self-service & Automation - HR software enables employees to manage their HR activities more effectively by providing them with the tools they need. To complete all collaborative tasks in a hassle-free manner, it helps to make all HR operations automated and integrated.
Keka HR is a powerful HR software that helps business owners to manage their HR needs. Keka HR is an affordable, easy-to-use software for all your HR needs. There are many different types of Keka Alternative are available.
Some of Keka Alternative are:
There are many more HR solutions available that can help streamline your HR work processes and address their daily challenges. One of these is We360.ai employee productivity monitoring software. Attendance tracking is made safe and simple with We360.ai automated attendance. Your employees just need to click on the punch-in button and it’s done.