What is Employee Monitoring Software and how does it work?
Why use Employee Monitoring Software? What to consider when choosing one?
What to look for or to avoid before choosing any?
- What are your needs?
- Why do you need to monitor employees?
- What’s your budget? Which one can you afford?
- Which features are helpful for your work and how will they work?
- Is your employee monitoring software dynamic enough to grow with your business?
Examine your answers, and then consider how activity monitoring may assist. If you see a significant or steady change that can be made to boost company productivity, profits, and revenue- then you should consider booking your demo on We360.ai.
What are the types of employee monitoring software?
There are many types of employee monitoring software such as:
- Employee monitoring software: This type of employee monitoring software is designed to provide real-time data and insights into the work habits of employees, enabling managers to make better decisions about how they can manage their workforce. Employee monitoring software tracks working hours, Activity, and the time spend on tasks.
- Remote access management tool: This type of employee monitoring tool allows employers and managers to remotely manage their workforce from any location using a web browser or app.
- GPS Tracking Software: Using GPS technology, this software monitors the whereabouts and motion of personnel.
- Remote access software: This type of employee monitoring software allows employers to monitor employees remotely through computer. It gives employers the ability to view their employees’ work activities, monitor their locations and set up alerts when certain events happen - such as when an employee leaves the office or logs into a computer after hours.
- Field Tracking employee monitoring software: This type of employee tracking app uses GPS technology to track an employee's location and movements throughout the day via smartphone or computer. It also allows employers to set up alerts when certain events happen - such as when an employee leaves work early.
How does screen monitoring software work?
Employee Screen Monitoring software is designed to help companies monitor their employees' computer use in the office, including the time spent on websites, social media and email. The software will also detect when an employee has been using a work computer for personal use.
Some of the benefits of Employee screen monitoring software includes:
- It helps in reducing employee theft
- It helps in reducing employee misuse
- It reduces the risk of data breach by providing a secure environment for your staff
- It allows you to monitor workers who work remotely from home
Pros and Cons of Employee Monitoring Software
Data-driven insights help you construct a more efficient workforce by emphasizing your employees' strengths and flaws. Seeing where individuals struggle and excel offers you the ability to distribute work more effectively. Matching your team member's abilities and skills to the proper assignment is critical and allows them to perform their best work! Employee monitoring solutions that focus on behavior data can help you pinpoint which members of your team require more training or coaching. This saves projects from plummeting and gives employees the opportunity to learn, grow, and improve.
Data security is crucial. Monitor employees during work hours with We360.ai's screenshot feature and data logs to prevent corporate espionage and internal threats. Quickly identify suspicious behavior and prevent security breaches. In case of incidents, the data logs serve as valuable evidence for legal and security purposes. Protect your business with We360.ai.
Monitoring software provides valuable insights that successful companies use to improve engagement, revenue, sales, staff retention, satisfaction, and efficiency. With employee monitoring data, businesses can make more informed decisions, such as reallocating staff to underutilized projects or cutting unnecessary expenses.
There are cons to everything, even a genie can only grant three wishes. Let us address some possible cons of Employee monitoring and know how we can easily tackle them:
The first thing that concerns most employees and employers is the potential privacy breach. Privacy is an issue when activity is monitored. People use work computers for personal and work reasons and want their activities to remain secret. Also, the concept of someone "monitoring their every action" is unappealing to many people. It's spooky! Assure your staff that their privacy is extremely important. You're not looking at them; you're analyzing data. Personal information such as passwords, driver's licenses, passports, and other security numbers aren't of interest to you. This can also be addressed by limiting the use of the software to company devices.
Is Employee Surveillance Legal?
In a word, yeah. Workplace regulations indicate that your employer can monitor you online. This implies they can read your emails on their server, for example. The sole limitation at the moment is that phone calls are not permitted. It is illegal for an employer to listen in on an employee's personal phone calls unless the employee is aware of the situation and gives his or her approval. If the employee is utilizing company-owned equipment, they don't require approval for any additional activity.
We recommend routinely alerting your staff you plan to install the software and explaining how it will be utilized for the greatest outcomes and to establish a culture of trust. They'll be aware of the categories of data collected when it was collected, and why it was collected. The more transparent you are, the less likely you are to get into legal problems.
How to use Free Employee Monitoring Software ?
We360.ai employee monitoring software, complete with all the features you need to increase productivity and efficiency, available for free for 7 days. With our free employee monitoring software, you can easily track your team's activity, set goals and targets, and see real-time results.
Our software also allows for remote monitoring, so even if your team is working from home, you can ensure that they are staying on task. And with the added benefit of 7-day free trial, you can fully test out our software and see for yourself the positive impact it can have on your business. Don't wait, try our free employee monitoring software now and start seeing results in no time."
What are the ways to introduce Employee Monitoring Software to your Employees?
Whenever it's about starting something for employees, it’s best to be transparent with your communication. If you’ve decided to start with employee monitoring software, let your employees know it’s just to enhance the performance from the inside out. So it will result in positive and collective steps to improve performance.
Being a boss, you’re pretty clear about what you will get with employee productivity monitoring software, but it may be ambivalent to your employees. So making them aware of the mutual benefits would be a good decision.
- Accurate and automated attendance will provide faster, more accurate payments
- User activity monitoring highlights the actual performers providing due recognition and rewards
- Real-time productivity insights of the work for self-analysis and improvement in the skills and ability with advancement in career goals
- Zero manual work time and yes to dynamic and meaningful work reports
- Getting due share and credit of work with activity and workload management analysis
- Freedom to work remotely on their own terms more often as managers can now track their work from anywhere
- Work on your terms from anywhere you want, as managers will be able to communicate more conveniently with real-time data, records, and analysis
- Manage your leaves by tracking your own work status and productivity analytics as proof of work