It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone, but as we look back on 2022, it's clear that it has been a momentous one for We360.ai.
It's time to reflect on all that we've accomplished at We360.ai. From launching new features to securing partnerships, it's been a busy and successful year for our team. We want to take a moment to thank our customers and partners for their continued support and trust in our productivity solution.
Now it’s time to wrap up and look back at what we did and what we achieved this year!
We increased our reach across the globe
This year, more than 40k+ users and 2000+ companies worldwide were added to our customers’ portfolio. Thank you for trusting us! Whatever the year 2023 brings, we can promise – We360.ai is here to help!
Added more to Employee Bandwidth
With the commencement of our startup, we were just 3, adding up to 25 till the last year. As our users grew rapidly, we needed to add more talent to our staff. So we did. We360.ai is now a 55-member-strong company.
Here’s a look at what we achieved this year!
We started the year off with a bang by securing substantial funding. An exciting milestone for our startup was when We360.ai raised $500,000 (INR 3.8 Crore) as a part of seed funding and saw participation from GSF Accelerator , SucSEED Indovation Fund, Mr. Vishal Gondal (Founder & CEO GOQii), ah! Ventures, Campus Fund VC, HEM Angels.
In March 2022, after 15 months of inception, We360.ai became the first startup from Bhopal to raise venture capital and the fastest from Madhya Pradesh.
Today we have a 4.8 user rating on G2 and are internationally recognized across the continents. We360.ai is the first startup from a Tier-2 city, Bhopal, to achieve this feat.
Launched Partnership Program
In addition to securing funding and expanding our reach, we have stepped into partnerships by launching our partnership program. Our partnership program can bring together some of our industry's most innovative and forward-thinking companies.
We established an exciting partnership by partnering with TCS Cubo. TCS Cubo allowed us to expand our reach and offer our productivity solution to even more businesses and organizations.
But our achievements this year have been wider than portfolio expansion and partnerships. We are also proud of our impact on the industry, with numerous awards and recognitions solidifying our position as a leader in the field.
Here is a list of awards we’ve got in 2022
- We have received 21 awards in several categories by G2, the world’s largest B2B tech marketplace for software and services. We360.ai has dominated their charts for 4 consecutive quarters with badges in Best Meets Requirements, Best Support, Best Usability, Easiest To Use, Easiest Setup, Easiest Admin, Most Implementable, High Performer, Fastest Implementation, Highest User Adoption, Momentum Leader, and Leader.
- We360.ai is rewarded by SourceForge as the Top Performer of Spring 2022 and Top Performer of Fall 2022.
- This year, Software Suggest has given us the award for "Great User Experience for Winter 2022.”
- Awarded as " The Best Employee Brand 2022 Leadership Award", Madhya Pradesh by CMO Asia and World Marketing Congress.
- Global Business Awards 2022 recognized us as the “Top Global Business of the Year 2022 in the Application & Web Development Category.”
- The top 23 Investors (VC) of the world have chosen We360.ai as a top contender from India by securing 2nd rank at an investment event organized by TiE Rajasthan.
- We're recognized as the top 100 emerging startups worldwide from a pool of more than 3000+ startups at the TiE Annual Summit.
While touching on all the tipping points across the year, we’ve also covered a lot of pertinent topics in the form of blogs, articles, eBooks and webinars. These topics cater to daily business challenges and leaders' business needs.
Key topics we covered in 2022
- COVID, business challenges and solutions
- Remote hybrid work scenarios
- Technology tools to accelerate businesses
- HR best practices
- Combating employee burnouts
- Enhancing employee engagement
- Identifying moonlighting and plan of action
- Economic instability
- Surviving layoffs and more.
We conducted a webinar on SaaS, Revenue & Recession in 2022-23 to discuss tips and strategies to get over the bad economy and boost revenue. Our Co-Founder and CRO Swapnil Tripathi shared some tips on how SaaS software can help grow productivity and revenue. You can check out our webinar video at https://youtu.be/oj6jgulPCcw.
In addition to achieving many milestones, we have also launched several enhanced features and made product updates based on customer feedback. These updates have greatly improved the user experience and helped our customers better achieve their goals.
List of Product Updates we made in 2022
- 24/7 in-app chat support was introduced for the help. Admins can search for help, and the We360.ai team will revert back in no time.
- We’ve updated the Health360 feature to Wellness360 to help discover employee health trends throughout the organization. In the update, users can know about the overworked, underutilized and healthy employees with their daily working patterns.
- Added a stealth mode for invisible and discreet tracking which is available for Windows.
- To manage various types of shifts, we introduced shift management. Users can use this module to add start shift time, end shift time, grace period, and break time to individual shifts.
- We added break reports to our reports. This allows our users to gather break data in one place categorized as break type, break start & end time, and total break duration.
None of this would have been possible without the hard work and dedication of our team, as well as the support of our customers and partners. We are grateful for your trust in us and look forward to continuing to serve you in the years ahead.
As we wrap up 2022, we are excited for all that the future holds for We360.ai and can't wait to see what the next year brings. Thank you for a fantastic year, and here's to an even better one in 2023.