If you're a designer, chances are you've heard of Canva. This popular design platform has gained widespread popularity due to its user-friendly interface and extensive array of features.
However, as with any design tool, it's always a good idea to diversify your toolkit and consider other options that may be available. That's where Canva alternatives come in.
In this blog post, we'll be introducing you to five alternative design tools that are worth checking out. These tools offer a range of features and pricing options, making it easy to find something that fits your needs and budget.
What's our Graphic Designer's say
Read on to discover 5 Canva alternatives that are sure to take your designs to the next level.
This user-friendly, stylish designer creates high-resolution graphics without the usage of challenging tools like Photoshop. For small enterprises that don't require sophisticated capabilities for their visual material, this picture editor is perfect.
- Features specific to the design, including a colour picker, live previews, and safe zones.
- A function on Instagram that allows SMS transmission of designs.
- Social media sharing on all well-known sites.
- Access to a vast collection of resources, including millions of images, countless templates, quotations, fonts, icons, and graphics.
- For your photographs to fit on platforms like social media and presentations, there are more than 100 predefined sizes.
- A link to Buffer so you can schedule your social media posts directly from Stencil.
- Up to 10 photographs, 10 collections, and 10 Instagram shares each month are all free and cost nothing.
- Millions of pictures and icons, stunning templates, logos, watermarks, font uploads, professional support, and an increase in restrictions for things like images per month and Instagram shares are all included in the $15 per month Pro plan.
- Unlimited - $20 per month includes all the features of the prior subscription, unlimited photos and collections, and up to 100 Instagram shares.
If you pay annually, the two premium options are slightly less expensive (much more in line with Canva pricing).
Snappa works well for making graphics for social media, and profile pages and has excellent options for bloggers. The templates are useful for acquiring the exact size, and the millions of free, high-resolution photographs speed up the creative process. Snappa's cost is significantly pricier than Canva's, but you do get a few unique editing capabilities.
- A stylish design with tens of thousands of no-cost templates.
- Millions of free images and graphics are available.
- Links to Buffer and social media profiles.
- Uploads of fonts.
- Possibility of multi-user accounts and collaboration.
- Tools that quickly remove backgrounds.
- Starter: Free for one user with three monthly downloads, millions of pictures, and more than 6,000 themes.
- Pro - $15 per month for limitless monthly downloads, all templates and images, social media integrations, font uploads, and background removal for images.
- Team: $30 per month includes everything in the prior levels as well as support for five additional users and team cooperation.
Monthly bills are more expensive than annual plans.
There are many Snappa alternatives for creating visual content such as social media graphics, presentations, and logos. These tools often offer a variety of templates and customization options, as well as advanced features like team collaboration, custom fonts, and stock image libraries. Whether you're a small business owner, marketer, or designer, there is likely a Snappa alternative that can meet your needs and help you create professional designs.
3. Adobe Spark(Now Adobe Express)
With its outstanding feature set, Adobe Spark is a great substitute for Canva. Although it's a component of the Adobe suite, you don't need to buy Photoshop or InDesign to utilize it. In reality, one of the plans is totally free, and there are other premium options available that are less expensive than Canva.
Although the free version has certain restrictions, there are hundreds of free icons and pictures to pick from. As long as you're happy with the watermark on Adobe Spark, there are no restrictions on how you may create social media and marketing graphics.
- Our library of templates offers unique designs for social media graphics, presentations, collages, and more.
- Pre-existing templates are there for different occasions, such as holidays and sales.
- A branding feature in Spark allows you to include your logo, color scheme, and font in every design. This makes it easy to keep your brand consistent across all of your marketing materials.
- Sharing your design with others is easy with Adobe Creative Cloud. With a few clicks, you can send your design to anyone or move it to another program.
- A large set of backgrounds, icons, photos, and other digital assets.
- Rapid Download button to generate a PNG, JPG, or PNG.
- Direct uploading to Google Drive for saving all designs.
- A direct resizing tool that changes the dimensions of a previous design for specific uses, like Facebook or Instagram.
- Starter - $0 for hundreds of icons and graphics, as well as an infinite amount of designs. The Adobe Spark watermark can be shown on all downloads.
- Individual - $9.99 a month includes all features of the free plan as well as asset sharing, collaboration, premium templates, branded templates, customization, Adobe CC sharing, and watermark removal.
- Team: For $19.99 per month, you get all the features of the previous plan as well as the ability to handle numerous accounts.
In order to save a little money, both pro programs provide yearly payment alternatives.
Adobe spark alternatives
If you're looking for Adobe Spark alternatives, there are many options available for creating visual content such as social media graphics, presentations, and logos. These tools often offer a variety of templates and customization options, and some are specifically for creating infographics. Many also allow for importing own images and collaboration on projects. Whether you need to create infographics, presentations, or social media graphics, there is likely an Adobe Spark alternative that can meet your needs.
4. Crello(Now Vistacreate)
With a simple search bar to find hundreds of templates and fixed proportions for particular designs like Facebook posts, Crello's user experience is comparable to Canva's. Similar to Canva, Crello has a free plan, however, you can only download five designs per month. In the design module, you can drag and drop elements like objects and text boxes anywhere you want while also adding objects and setting colour palettes using the branding kit.
- Oover 30,000 design templates for topics like marketing, social networking, business cards, blogging, and headers.
- A quick image cropping tool to remove any area.
- To rapidly transform the appearance and feel of a design, use lovely picture filters.
- Flipping and rotating images.
- Removes backgrounds instantly and more quickly than other editors.
- Frames and speech bubbles are intriguing effects.
- Shapes, stickers, and badges are stylish design components.
- Using audio editing software, you may add music to videos and images.
- Starter: $0 for a basic plan that includes more than 30,000 templates, more than 650,000 gorgeous stock pictures, five monthly design downloads, and more than 32,000 video clips and animations.
- Pro — $9.99 a month for limitless downloads, all of the content from the free plan, group collaboration, privileged support, and background-removing tools.
- If you wish to save a little money, you can choose to pay for the premium plan annually.
InVideo is an online video editing tool that makes creating videos for businesses fast and easy. Creating professional quality videos for marketers has been a challenging process dependent on experts with years of training and knowledge of using complex & expensive software and InVideo solves that exact problem.
- Easy drag-and-drop editor
- 5000+ customizable templates
- 8M+ iStock media library
- 1M+ premium media worth $1500
- Video creation in 70+ languages and more
- Convert text to video
- Add voice-overs and Motion graphics
- Wide range of filters and overlays
- Smooth & trendy transitions
- Trimming, cropping, rotating, video speed adjustment
- Masks & Animations
- AI - bg remove
- Titles & Lower thirds
- Free: For anyone who wishes to try InVideo editor
- Business: For small business, educators and influencers, Fees of business plan $15/month
- Unlimited: For agencies and larger teams, Fees of business plan $30/month
- Monthly bills are more expensive than annual plans.
Free Canva alternative
If you're in need of a free alternative to Canva, there are several options available that offer a wide range of templates and customization options. One option is Piktochart, a tool that allows users to create infographics, presentations, and other visual content. It offers a variety of templates to choose from and a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to customize your designs.
Free version of Canva: Canva offers a free version with limited features, which can be useful for small projects or individuals who don't need the advanced features of the paid version
Easel.ly is another tool that allows users to create infographics and other visual content. It offers a wide range of templates and customization options, as well as the ability to import your own images and graphics.
Canva like AI: There are AI-powered tools like RelayThat, Designhill AI, and Adobe Sensei that offer Canva-like features, but with the added benefit of AI-assisted design capabilities.
AI tools like Canva: In addition to the AI-powered tools mentioned above, there are also other AI tools like Piktochart and Venngage that offer graphic design capabilities similar to Canva.
Finally, Infogram is a tool that allows users to create infographics, charts, and other visual content. It offers a variety of templates and customization options, as well as the ability to import your own data and create interactive charts and graphs.
Overall, these free Canva alternatives offer a range of options for creating professional-quality visual content without breaking the bank. By diversifying your design toolkit and exploring these alternatives, you can enhance your design process and take your projects to the next level. We hope that this list of five Canva alternatives has given you some inspiration and ideas for tools to try out.
Canva enterprise alternative
If you're in need of a Canva Enterprise alternative, there are several options available that offer similar features and capabilities. These tools typically allow users to create a variety of visual content, including social media graphics, presentations, and logos, and offer a wide range of templates and customization options. Some Canva Enterprise alternatives even offer advanced features such as the ability to collaborate with team members, use custom fonts, and access a library of stock photos and graphics. Whether you're a small business owner, a marketing professional, or a designer, there is likely a Canva Enterprise alternative that can meet your needs and help you create professional-quality designs.