- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Courses that can get you this job:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is preferred, but equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Online courses and certifications in digital marketing from reputable platforms like Coursera, edX, and Udemy.
- Certifications in specific areas of digital marketing, such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, or HubSpot Inbound Marketing.
Where can you learn skills/courses:
- Local universities or colleges offering marketing programs may provide a strong foundation in digital marketing concepts.
- Online platforms like Coursera, edX, and Udemy offer a wide range of digital marketing courses and certifications that can be completed remotely.
- Specialized digital marketing schools and institutes may offer in-depth training and advanced courses in digital marketing strategies and tools.
Salaries for this JD:
Salaries for Digital Marketing Leads can vary based on experience, location, and the organization. On average, professionals in this role can earn between $70,000 to $120,000 annually. The salary range may increase for experienced leads, especially in metropolitan areas with a high demand for digital marketing expertise.
Please note that these figures are approximate and may vary depending on factors such as the candidate's experience, the company's size, and the specific responsibilities of the role.